Frustration as part of creation





All week I was just stare at 853 photos that we took in the studio last week…it was a great & brilliant day I
had a very good modeless and a great inspiration at work…
Then after all that time that I was planning in my mind how 2 take my massage throw art silence! Seems 2 be that the Ida was stack in my had could not tack them out 2 to next stag of computer processing.
I do know that part of creation but each time though i know it, its
make me feel like sheet its like have the ability 2 dance & the passion but something stack in mind and only couple of bear can solve it ( might be that the reason that a lots of artist addicted 2 something..)&
Its hell!
Most of the time I just become totally restless' could drive me mad to know exally what u want but not 2 know the way.
When I was yanger artist I was convinced each time that it happened that I lost my creativity for ever & each time I was thinking if I lost it what I will do? How I can do another think in life ? what will relaxes me ? balance me if not creativity?
And I did real action of getting those office job with time and "order" wasn’t for me at all!!!
After, processing nerves, resells and a lots of emotion
its coming out and when it start u just flow just like surfing a wav very nice easily and all that week before just. Disappear…like it never happen.
Art like life if u want something and u give up because u don’t know how 2 get there or that u cant contain.
all that forestation in the way… u fuck up yourself ! So u ending by be with a mountain
of anger …. And we don’t know how 2 tack care of our self & live in a job & style life that we want we become nasty 2 people around us, so I said what always did with that part of Frustration never give on creation and your dream in life …it’s a very ' very bad Ida.
Frustration is a part of creation

תגובות

רשומות פופולריות