There is no such a think like I can't


 

There sentences that is stack in your mind forever,  and from all the brain wash in the Israeli army there 2 senesces that always work though it has been a long , long time ago.

The first was "still haven’t been bourn the sun of beach that can stop the time to go " ,for me it was like remainder of that , that everything is pass & changing in life.
  
Even the worst day will end and also the best day so u can enjoy it or suffer from it still everything is temporary and the only life we have is now, no point to worry about the future or judge our self about the past .

The second is"There is no such a think like I can't there is only I don’t want" its have been proved again and again in army  

Every time that I thought i am on my limit cant have no more …I have  been pushed  a bit more ,it always was so unreal to realize every time that eventually I could do it
Although I didn’t like been in the army that experience have thought me the best lesson in life 

The only limit that we have is in mind
if we believe that we r limited and cant do what we want because …" don’t have money ", don’t have time "choose your on regular excuses its absolutely bullshit

we have as human beings, each one that walking on the earth no matter who he is, where he coming from , can do everything if he believe that he can, if we start with the attitude that "really" want let us do it just know that is only the story that u telling to yourself to justify the think that might be we don’t really want



© Lila Benharush

תגובות

רשומות פופולריות